Rigby & Peller is the original pioneer in expert Lingerie Styling, the service of helping women find the perfect lingerie, nightwear and swimwear to match their shape, style and shade. The company was founded in the United Kingdom in 1939 by two female corsetières Gita Peller and Bertha Rigby. With lingerie maverick, June Kenton, at the helm, Rigby & Peller evolved into one of the most talked about brands in London and has dressed some of the world’s most iconic women, from rock royalty to crowned heads. Rigby & Peller is renowned for its pioneering Lingerie Styling service and truly curated collections. With now more than 40 stores worldwide, Rigby & Peller stylists help every woman feel more confident and beautiful in perfectly fitted lingerie. All Rigby & Peller stores carry more than 90 sizes, which range from A to K cup and come in various luxury brands.
The Rigby & Peller in-store experience will provide an upscale styling service with an array of closely curated collections from premium brands like Marie Jo, PrimaDonna, Aubade, Empreinte, Simone Pérèle and many more.
Here are 5 tips from a R&P expert stylist:
- A woman should have 7 to 10 bras in her lingerie wardrobe
- You should rotate bras after each wear to give them a “resting period”…letting the elastic contract properly into the bra
- A woman should have a bra for every pair of shoes!
- Using lingerie soap will give your garments longevity
- Well made high performance bras provide coverage through the seams, not padding
The Atlanta flagship store is now open at Phipps Plaza, schedule your styling session here!