It’s FriYAY! Here are this week’s fabulous five…
1. Winter Wren in Virginia Highlands is having an Easter Egg hunt tomorrow, Saturday, April 4th with a chance to receive 10-50% off one full price item.
Winter Wren | 1004 Virginia Ave
2. Peridot Buckhead will be hosting an event April 14-15 from 10 am-6 pm for graduates. Pinecone Hill bedding, custom baseball caps, dopp kits, laundry bags and more! They will also be offering FREE monograms on all linens!
Peridot | 404.261.7028
3. Save the date for Jeffrey Fashion Cares taking place later this summer, full event details and sponsorship levels can be found here.
4. Salvage takes place twice a year, in April and September. A curated vintage show, Salvage features vendors selling clothing, decor, home goods, furniture, books and more from all decades.
Salvage, a modern vintage marketplace
Sunday, April 19th, 11-6 p.m.
Yaarab Temple, 400 Ponce de Leon Ave NE – ATL 30308
5. Tassels are must this season, find your favorite colors at Luna in Buckhead!